ALL USERS! BEFORE ACCESSING THIS SITE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
Welcome to the Surplus Equipment web site (the “Site”) owned and made available by Edbar Pty Ltd, referred to in this notice as “we” and “us”. This Agreement contains the terms, covenants, conditions and provisions (the “Terms and Conditions”) upon which you may access the information and services available through this Site. By accessing, viewing, or using the materials or services available on or through this Site, you, the user, indicate that you understand and intend these Terms and Conditions to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written document and equally binding and that you accept such Terms and Conditions and agree to be legally bound by them. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR SUPPLY GOODS OR SERVICES. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ITEMS YOU FIND LISTED, PLEASE CONTACT US. ALL DEALINGS WILL BE ON OUR NORMAL TERMS OF BUSINESS, AS SET OUT IN OUR INVOICES.
1. Rights – all rights in the material at this site are owned by us or our licensors.
2. Copying – you may view this site and you are welcome to print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. All other copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format is prohibited and all other rights reserved.
3. No Warranties – THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE GIVE NO WARRANTIES THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE OR THAT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE IN ITS CURRENT OR ANY OTHER FORM OR THAT IT OR ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED FROM IT WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT OR THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION CONTAINED ON IT WILL BE ACCURATE OR COMPLETE. ANY WARRANTIES WHICH WOULD OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR SKILL AND CARE ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. NO LIABILITY – TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE (AND ALL OF OUR SISTER, PARENT AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES) HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR OF ANY MATERIALS DESCRIBED ON IT OR DOWNLOADED FROM IT OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY ERROR IN THE PROVISION OF THIS SITE OR ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SITE WHETHER SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE AND EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
5. Links to other sites – sites to which you link through this Site are independent of this Site and we have no control over them and accept no liability in respect of your use or inability to use them.
6. Changes to this legal notice – we may amend this legal notice from time to time.
7. Law and Jurisdiction – these terms and conditions and any matter relating to this site shall be governed by the laws of Western Australia and the courts of Western Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS,
PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW